Welcome to www.temporent.com
Temporent AB appreciates your interest in our company and your visit to our website. Please read this Web Policy carefully before using the website. We want you to feel that we respect your privacy, which you can read about in more detail in our policy for protecting privacy.
By visiting the website, you give your consent to this Web Policy.
General information about the Web Policy
The Web Policy explains how the information on www.temporent.com may be used to avoid copyright infringement or breaking the rules for linking to the website. The paragraph "Temporent AB policy for protecting privacy", explains how your personal information is handled, i.e. information that can identify you as a user.
To use the information on the website
The information on the website is general and should not be used as an individual and sole basis for decision-making on key issues. Temporent AB works continuously to ensure that the website is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, typing errors, external factors and technical errors may result in misleading information. This means that Temporent AB cannot guarantee and cannot take responsibility for the information being correct, complete and up-to-date.
The content of the website is owned by Temporent AB and is covered by Swedish and international law. All rights reserved.
Unauthorised use or distribution of the content of the website may infringe copyright, trademark and/or other Swedish or international law and may be subject to legal action.
No content on this website may be changed, distributed, recreated, published, licensed, transferred or sold without prior written approval from Temporent AB.
The website may contain images that belong to other copyright owners.
All links to the website should be to the main page, unless otherwise agreed with Temporent AB. When links are made, all material from the website must open in its own window and must not be presented in connection with trademark or logo from any other website.
Temporent AB cares about your privacy and is responsible for ensuring compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read the following to see what the policy on privacy concerns.
Processing of personal data means all measures taken with personal data, such as, for example, collection, storage, processing, disclosure or compilation of personal data.
What the policy covers
- The policy deals with the way Temporent AB handles the personal information that Temporent AB receives and collects via the website www.temporent.com. Personal information is information that can identify you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone, logs from your browser, your IP address and cookie information that are not public information elsewhere.
- The policy does not deal with any companies that Temporent AB does not own or control, or others who are not employees of Temporent AB.
- Temporent AB does not take responsibility for your privacy, or the content, on external websites, to which there may be links on the site.
What Temporent AB does with the information
- Temporent AB collects personal information such as your name, email address and other information voluntarily submitted by the user.
- Temporent AB receives and automatically stores information from your browser, such as IP address, cookie information and the page you are visiting, in our log files on our server.
- Temporent AB uses the information to respond to your inquiries regarding products and services, to improve the site content, and our services and to produce anonymised user statistics and to analyse search behaviour.
- Temporent AB also uses personal information for direct marketing in accordance with the law and commercial practice.
- Temporent AB does not sell, or otherwise transfer, personally identifiable information to any third party. We only share personal data with Temporent's Group companies, with trusted partners who help us to operate our website or our company, as well as when it is required by law or official decisions. When this occurs, it is Temporent AB's responsibility to ensure that personal information is protected.
- Temporent AB takes a variety of security measures to protect your personal information. The computers/servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
- Temporent AB deletes personal information collected when the purpose of the processing has been completed.
Information about cookies
- that the website contains cookies,
- what these cookies are used for and
- how cookies can be avoided.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small text file that the website you are visiting stores on your computer (or the equivalent unit, such as tablet computer or mobile phone). Cookies are used on many websites to give you, as a visitor, access to different functions. The information in the cookie can be used to monitor a user's surfing.
There are two types of cookies. One type, so-called persistent cookies, saves a file on your computer for a longer period of time, until the visitor, or the server that sent them, deletes them and it exists in order to facilitate individual users’ activities. For example, it is used for functions that require users to log in, register or order something from the website.
The second type of cookies are called session cookies. While the visitor is on the site, and browsing on a page, this cookie is temporarily stored in his or her computer’s cache memory, for example, to keep track of the language that has been selected. Session cookies are not stored for a long period of time on your computer, instead they disappear when you close the browser.
Cookies on this website
On this website, both types of cookies are used to make it easier for you to use our pages. Among other things, Google Analytics is used, which is a persistent cookie, to record the website visitor statistics, measuring and analysing visitor patterns and improving the website's functionality. The information collected for statistics is anonymous and contains neither name, email address, or any other information that can be connected to an individual person.
If you do not want to allow cookies, you can switch off these via your browser's security settings (the way to control cookies can vary somewhat between different versions of the browser). However, this may mean that you do not have access to all pages and functions on the website.
Terms and conditions for subscription
If a user of the website wishes to subscribe to information about Temporent AB, such as press releases and financial reports, we ask for an e-mail address. This information is only used to enable us to send the information requested. Users, at any time, can start or stop a subscription.
Your right to a register extract and correction as well as contact information to Temporent AB
Temporent AB is responsible for the processing of personal information that is done within the Temporent Group. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Temporent AB with the contact details shown below.
If you want information about Temporent AB’s processing of your personal information, you have the right to request an extract from the register. The request must be in writing, including your name and personal identification number, be signed and sent to the address given below. You have the right to have incorrect personal data deleted or corrected.
Update of Web Policy
Temporent AB may, at any time, revise this Web Policy by updating it.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the content of this Web Policy, you are welcome to contact us:
SE 194 29 Upplands Väsby, Sweden